Saturday, September 18, 2010

For Sale

There are 3 different types of wraps.
A,B, and C
(I have numbered each wrap so you can easily identify the one you would like)

A. Simple, Solid color wrap ($25)
Only 4 color options are shown here, but Brown, Blue, Purple, Grey, Yellow and Orange are all available as well.
I put a button on the middle so you can find the middle easily

1

2

3

4
B. Peneled wrap with bordered ends ($40)

5
6

7
8

9

10

11
12

13
14

15
16

17

18
C. Paneled/Front Design wrap with bordered ends, Binky pouch, and matching carrying case bag. ($50)
I can make matching bags for any of the wraps
***Organic Wraps available for additional $15 on each.
All wraps come with instructions and information on "Baby Wearing" $7 shipping.
Oh, also, I make kid's wraps for $20.

19

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my wrap! For anyone wondering about them, this idea of wrapping your baby on is a life-saver! I love how when I put that thing on, it's like magic....suddenly I have 2 hands! It is INVALUABLE when I need to get things done and my my baby doesn't want to be put down (all day!). I love using it when I go for walks, shop, visit with friends, prepare dinner (probably not a good idea to cook with them on though since you can't feel when their little butt gets too close to the elements!) and talk on the phone! I also like that it is the perfect protection method if you are in a public place and you don't want people touching your baby (because they are so close to you, people usually don't come that close into your space) AND it feels sooo good to have them close like that...it's a flash-back to having them in the womb - except more comfortable! :) So that's my testimony about the idea of wraps. Thank you for creating something that has changed my life better Paige! p.s. I love your choice in fabrics too! :) Love it! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete